- [CRIMPER CRIMP STYLE]:4 indent 8 impression;gives a Mil-Standard 8 impression crimp, which assures maximum tensile strength.
- [CRIMP WIRE RANGE]:The YJQ-W1A meets the need for a miniature tool accommodating wire sizes 20 through 32 AWG(0.52-0.032mm²)
- [VALUE PACK]: it includes YJQ-W1A crimper,K1 K40 K41 K42 K43 K709 K13-1 SK2/2 positioner kit,G125 go-nogo gage
- [APPLICATION]:Designed for most of the miniature and sub-miniature connector types that are so widely used in electronic systems;Suitable for crimping round contacts of MIL standard, Harting, Wain, TE connectors
- [PROFESSIONAL CRIMPING TOOL]:Designed according to MIL-C-22520/2-01;The cycle controlled precision ratchet assures consistently accurate crimps every time;
Four indent eight impression crimping
The YJQ-W1A gives a Mil-Standard 8 impression crimp,which assures maximum tensile strength.
The crimping tool adopts curve propulsion mechanism, its applied force transfers through four curves in the head cavity of the right plier handle to the four indenters. The four intenders do the centripetal linear motion, which makes its front-end teeth crimp the contact to complete the crimping process. The cycle controlled precision ratchet assures the consistency of impression and the crimping quality of wires and contacts.
K series Positioner kit & SK2/2 adjustable positioner
G125 Go-NoGo gage
Indenter Working Dia (in/mm): GO:0.0390 (0.99) - NO-GO:0.0440 (1.12)
1.Operate the tool to the fully closed working position. Set the crimp tool to the correct selector number.
2.If the “GO” gage end (Green) can pass freely, but the NO-GO end (Red) can not pass completely, it means the tool is still qualified.
3.If the “GO” gage end (Green) can not pass, but the NO-GO end (Red) can pass completely, it means the tool is not qualified