JRready ACT-M201(Small Version AF8 M22520/1-01) Crimp Tool 12-26AWG
● Material: Mould Steel
● AWG: 12-26AWG(0.128-3.33mm²)
● Crimper Through-hole Diameter: Φ5.6mm
● Dimensions(mm): 202*53.21*20
● Internal Number: D70
● Weight(g): 457.6
- [Crimper Information]: ACT-M201 crimptool meets the crimping standard Of AS22520 Suitable for One-hand Operation
- [Crimp Style]: 8-impression,has virtually limitless application within the specified wire range of 12 through 26 AWG, which is assures absolute maximum tensile strength with almost every closed barrel contact.
- [Positioners Adapted]: TH series positioner, TP series positioner, UH2-5 universal adjustable positioner.
- [8 Selector Numbers]: Crimp depth can be adjusted by an 8 position selector knob conveniently located on the tool frame according to your needs.
- [Easy to Use]: The ergonomic design of the Crimp Tool makes it easy and painless to use, the light weight design makes it easy to transport and carry
Selector Numbers Chart
The crimping tool has eight selector numbers, the accurate data is listed as follows:
Selector No. (mm²/AWG) Intender Working Diameter mm/INCH
Selector No.1 0.71/0.028(GO) --0.84/0.033(NO GO)
Selector No.2 0.81/0.032(GO) --0.94/0.037(NO GO)
Selector No.3 0.91/0.036(GO) --1.04/0.041(NO GO)
Selector No.4 0.99/0.039(GO) --1.12/0.044(NO GO)
Selector No.5 1.14/0.045(GO) --1.27/0.050(NO GO)
Selector No.6 1.32/0.052(GO) --1.45/0.057(NO GO)
Selector No.7 1.50/0.059(GO) --1.63/0.064(NO GO)
Selector No.8 1.73/0.068(GO) --1.86/0.073(NO GO)
UF5 POSITIONER KIT
- Value package: UF5+10 multi-function adjusting positioning screws
- Strong practicality: It can be adapted to multiple crimping tools of ACT-M201/JRD-AF8/AF8/JRD-FT8/YJQ-W4/YJQ-M309/YJQ-M300/YJQ-W2Q/WA27F for multi-functional applications.
- Multi-application: different screws can be applied to different connectors, can be used for Harding heavy-duty connectors HAN D HAN E HAN C series connectors, DEUTSCH DT, DTM, DTP, DTV, DRB, DRCP and STRIKE series connectors series, M23 series Connector φ1.0 φ2.0, MIL-DTL-5015 12# 16# series connector, can also be used for a variety of military standard series connector terminals.
- Simple operation: No need to replace the positioner base, the screw can be replaced and adjusted, which is more convenient for crimping. The initial state of the screw can be used as a standard positioner. The positioner can be adjusted according to the specific length of the terminal and multi-function crimping