JRready ACT-M201(Small Version AF8 M22520/1-01) Crimp Tool 12-26AWG
● Material: Mould Steel
● AWG: 12-26AWG(0.128-3.33mm²)
● Crimper Through-hole Diameter: Φ5.6mm
● Dimensions(mm): 202*53.21*20
● Internal Number: D70
● Weight(g): 457.6
- [Crimper Information]: ACT-M201 crimptool meets the crimping standard Of AS22520 Suitable for One-hand Operation
- [Crimp Style]: 8-impression,has virtually limitless application within the specified wire range of 12 through 26 AWG, which is assures absolute maximum tensile strength with almost every closed barrel contact.
- [Positioners Adapted]: TH series positioner, TP series positioner, UH2-5 universal adjustable positioner.
- [8 Selector Numbers]: Crimp depth can be adjusted by an 8 position selector knob conveniently located on the tool frame according to your needs.
- [Easy to Use]: The ergonomic design of the Crimp Tool makes it easy and painless to use, the light weight design makes it easy to transport and carry
Selector Numbers Chart
The crimping tool has eight selector numbers, the accurate data is listed as follows:
Selector No. (mm²/AWG) Intender Working Diameter mm/INCH
Selector No.1 0.71/0.028(GO) --0.84/0.033(NO GO)
Selector No.2 0.81/0.032(GO) --0.94/0.037(NO GO)
Selector No.3 0.91/0.036(GO) --1.04/0.041(NO GO)
Selector No.4 0.99/0.039(GO) --1.12/0.044(NO GO)
Selector No.5 1.14/0.045(GO) --1.27/0.050(NO GO)
Selector No.6 1.32/0.052(GO) --1.45/0.057(NO GO)
Selector No.7 1.50/0.059(GO) --1.63/0.064(NO GO)
Selector No.8 1.73/0.068(GO) --1.86/0.073(NO GO)
G125 (M22520/3-01) GO-NOGO Gage
- GO: 0.039 inch; NO-GO: 0.044 inch
- Use Selec. No. 4 for ACT-M201, JRD-AF8, YJQ-W2A, M22520/1-01, AF8 CRIMP TOOL
- Use Selec. No. 8 for ACT-M101, YJQ-W1A, M22520/2-01, AFM8 CRIMP TOOL
- Applied to the AF8, AFM8 Hand Crimping Tool or WA22,WA27F Pneumatic Crimping Tool
- Please note: This tool is designed according to MIL-SPEC and manufactured by JRready. NOT IN QPL & NOT DMC TOOLS.
1.Operate the tool to the fully closed working position. Set the crimp tool to the correct selector number
2.If the “GO” gage end (Green) can pass freely, but the NO-GO end (Red) can not pass completely, it means the tool is still qualified
3.If the “GO” gage end (Green) can not pass, but the NO-GO end (Red) can pass completely, it means the tool is not qualified