JRready ACT-M300 Crimp Tool
- Wire Size: 6-14AWG (13.3-2.075mm²)
- Crimp depth is controlled by a position selector knob located on the tool frame, the cycle controlled ratchet assures a complete crimp every time.
- The Mid-Current Range Adjustable Crimp Tools have an enlarged crimp through-hole to accommodate mid-current power contacts.
- The tools are used widely in the marine, rail, power generation, solar, and heavy transportation industries.
- Pneumatic Version: YJQ-W4Q / WA27-300BT-EP
UF5 POSITIONER KIT
- Value package: UF5+10 multi-function adjusting positioning screws
- Strong practicality: It can be adapted to multiple crimping tools of ACT-M201/JRD-AF8/AF8/JRD-FT8/YJQ-W4/YJQ-M309/YJQ-M300/YJQ-W2Q/WA27F for multi-functional applications.
- Multi-application: different screws can be applied to different connectors, can be used for Harding heavy-duty connectors HAN D HAN E HAN C series connectors, DEUTSCH DT, DTM, DTP, DTV, DRB, DRCP and STRIKE series connectors series, M23 series Connector φ1.0 φ2.0, MIL-DTL-5015 12# 16# series connector, can also be used for a variety of military standard series connector terminals.
- Simple operation: No need to replace the positioner base, the screw can be replaced and adjusted, which is more convenient for crimping. The initial state of the screw can be used as a standard positioner. The positioner can be adjusted according to the specific length of the terminal and multi-function crimping
FOR MORE TOOLS: