- HIGH-QUALITY CRIMP:4 indent 8 impression;gives a Mil-Standard 8 impression crimp, which assures maximum tensile strength with almost every closed barrel contact
- PROFESSIONAL CRIMPER:Designed according to MIL-C-22520/1-01;The cycle controlled precision ratchet assures consistently accurate crimps every time
- 45-120:For 10-18AWG Solid and 12-20AWG Stranded Wires
- 45-120:Anti-corrosion oxidation process,Compact, Lightweight & Easy To Use
- TOOL KIT:Includes 1 JRD-AF8 crimping tool, 1 UH2-5 Universal Positioner,1 Ideal 45-120 Wire Stripper and 1 mini hex wrench;crimper compatible with most M22520/1 series TH turret heads and TP positioners
JRD-AF8 Crimping Tool
1.Has limitless application within the specified wire range of 12-26 AWG
2.Positioners adapt the tool frame to specific mil contacts or proprietary contact combination
3.The JRD-AF8 gives an 8 impression crimp, which assures maximum tensile strength
4.Crimp depth can be adjusted by an 8 position selector knob conveniently located on the tool frame
5.The precision ratchet controls cycling of the tool in both directions of handle movement which assures the same accurate crimp every time
UH2-5 Replacement of 22520/1-05 Universal/General Postioner
1.Equivalent to M22520/1-05 Standard.
2.Works with JRD-FT8 & JRD-AF8（m22520/1-01) crimping tool.
3.Adjustable positioners for wire crimping tool.
4.S-HDT screw can be installed to crimp the Dechi terminal.
5.Gives a standardized and accurate crimp every time.
45-120 Wire Stripper
1.For 10-18AWG Solid and 12-20AWG Stranded Wires
2.Compact, Lightweight & Easy To Use
3.Built-in Looping Hole, Wire Cutters & Plier Nose
4.Spring-loaded Automatic Opening