JRready ST4020 Pneumatic Air Tool Kit: YJQ-W2Q WA27F Pneumatic Crimper 12-26AWG & ST5142(DRK12B DRK16B DRK20B DAK12B DAK16B DAK20B) Installing Removal Tool Kit
JRready ST4020: YJQ-W2Q Pneumatic cable Crimper Air Tools & UH2-5 Universal Positioner & BM-2 Adjustable Base Mount & F2 air control system for Cable Connector 12-26AWG
- ST4020 ST consists of YJQ-W2Q (Pneumatic Crimp Tool),UH2-5 (Universal Positioner), BM-2 (Bench Mount), PC-SUITE1 ST
- Suitable for crimping of round contacts of MIL standard, Harting, Wain, TE connectors
- Wire Crimp Range: 12-26AWG (0.128-3.33mm²)
- Manual Version: ST1021
- Crimp Style: Four-indent Eight-impression
YJQ-W2Q Aviation crimping tool is designed according to MIL-C-22520 / 1-01 and it is widely used for the crimping of wires and contacts in both military and proprietary programs.
UH2-5 universal positioner is designed according to MIL-C-22520/1-05.
Used to locate contacts horizontally and vertically between the indenters of the tools to ensure the accuracy and consistency of the crimp position.
The height adjusting screw can be rotated until the contact is in the proper position for crimping. Suitable for different types of contacts.
This KIT contains two kinds of control mode:
Figure1: Foot valve control mode
Figure2: Hand valve control mode
Using 1.54mm hex wrench
Youtube Related Video：
How to install the JRready YJQ-W2Q WA27F Pneumatic Crimp Tool Kit?
How to Switch Hand & Foot Control Mode of Pneumatic Crimp Tool？
HOW TO CRIMP & TEST DEUTSCH SOLID CONTACTS--USING YJQ-W2DTQ PNEUMATIC DEUTSCH CRIMPER
ST5142 Removal and Installing Tool Kit:DRK12B+DRK16B+DRK20B+DAK12B+DAK16B+DAK20B Removal and Installing Tool Kit for MIL-C-81969 series and some of NON-MIL round contacts
- DRK12B Removal Tool designed according to MIL-C-81969/19-02 REV.B ;
- DRK16B Removal Tool designed according to M81969/19-01 REV.8 ;
- DRK20B Removal Tool designed according to MIL-C-81969/19-06 REV.B;
- DAK12B Installing Tool designed according to MIL-C-81969/17-05 REV.B ; DAK16B Installing Tool designed according to MIL-C-81969/17-04 REV.8 ; DAK20B Installing Tool designed according to MIL-C-81969/17-03 REV.B;
- Applied to remove or install MIL series and some of NON-MIL round contacts without any damages to the electric connectors;
- Removal Tool: The brace pipe has an ejector pin to facilitate the removal of contacts ; Installing Tool: A small slot on installing rod ensures enough tensile force to install contact into electronic connectors easily;
- Small size, convenient to carry，good choice for outdoor using