- Package List:0411-027-0405(Black 4 Gauge),114008(Green 8 Gauge),114010(Yellow 12 Gauge),0411-291-1405(Green 14 Gauge),0411-310-1605(Blue 16 Gauge),0411-240-2005(Red 20 Gauge),DRK-RT1
- Terminal Removal Tool:Compact, easy-to-use, and manufactured of heavy duty plastic to remove contacts without damage to the wire, insulation, connector seals, or connector body
- DRK-RT1 Pick Removal Tool :A multi-use tool with a small hook on one end and a small screwdriver on the other
- Sturdy Bag:The black canvas bag protects the plastic tools well, compact size and easy to carry
- Product Guarantee:100% customer satisfaction is the pursuit of JRready.Any product defects and customer dissatisfaction,JRready promise to return a full refund of purchase price
JRready ST5157 Removal Tool Kit
Using Terminal Removal Tool
1.From the rear of the connector, align the tool tip with the contact cavity of the contact to be removed.
Place the wire of the contact over the tool wire entry slot and apply light pressure on the wire until it enters the wire entry slot.
2.Slide the tool along the wire and into the contact cavity until the tool tip engages the contact and resistance is felt.
3.Gently pull the tool with the wire until the contact is removed
DRK-RT1 Pick Removal Tool：
DRK-RT1 has a double ended removal tool.
One end has a sturdy 90 degree hook for non-slip wedge lock removal.
The other end has a standard flat head screw driver which can be used as a straight pick or driver.
Can be used to remove and install combination wedge, and also can be used to remove the terminals
1× 0411-027-0405(Black 4 Gauge)
1× 114008(Green 8 Gauge)
1× 114010(Yellow 12 Gauge)
1× 0411-291-1405(Green 14 Gauge)
1× 0411-310-1605(Blue 16 Gauge)
1× 0411-240-2005(Red 20 Gauge)