Crimp Range 12-22AWG
Adjustable contact depth is able to be dialed in by way of the positoiner’s thumbscrew.
The following common connectors and contacts can be terminated:
MIL-C-26482 Series II
- Size 20 Pin M39029/4-110, Socket M39029/5-115
- Size 16 Pin M39029/4-111, Socket M39029/5-116
- Size 12 Pin M39029/4-113, Socket M39029/5-118
Deutsch Industrial DTM/DT/DTP
- DTM Size 20 Pin 0460-202-20141, Socket 0462-201-20141
- DT Size 16 Pin 0460-202-16141, Socket 0462-201-16141
- DTP Size 12 Pin 0460-204-12141, Socket 0462-203-12141
4-indent 8-impression crimping
The crimping tool adopts curve propulsion mechanism, its applied force transfers through four curves in the head cavity of the right plier handle to the four indenters.
The four intenders do the centripetal linear motion, which makes its front-end teeth crimp the contact to complete the crimping process.
The cycle controlled precision ratchet assures the consistency of impression and the crimping quality of wires and contacts.
- JRD-HDT-48 is widely used for DEUTSCH HDT-48-00 solid contacts (12#，16#，20#)
JRD-HDT-48 is widely used for DEUTSCH HDT-48-00 solid contacts (12#，16#，20#)which have a copper alloy body with nickel plating and a radial crimp type and work with DT, DTM & DTP Series sealed connectors.
These connectors are rugged quality and environmentally sealed connectors that are designed for cable to cable applications within the automotive industry.