JST2512 Crimping Tool Kit :JRD-AF8(M22520/1-01) Crimper 12-26 AWG,TH493-D Turret Positioner,TL00 Removal Tool for Harting/TE/WAIN series 10A connectors
- The kit included:YJQ-AF8(Four-indent Hand CrimpTool) &TH493-D(Positioner)&TL00(Removal Tool)
- YJQ-AF8 is compatible with the M22520/1-01 which is widely used for the crimping of wires and contacts in electronic connectors.
- TH493-D positioner ensures the accuracy and consistency of the crimp position. The positioner can be rotated to adjust the crimp position. Suitable for 10A Sockets & Pins in Han D series connectors.
- TL00 removal tool is used to remove round contacts in HARTING, WAIN, TE Han D series connectors without any damages to the electronic connectors
- The tool kit applied to connectors of fields in railway, electricalSuitable for HARTING(HAN D/HAN DD/HANQ)、TE(HD/HDD) series connectors
- Material of Mould Steel (Good Durability & Good Anti-deformation & Good appearance & Anti-rust）
- Four-indent Crimp Tool（Crimp tension is 1.3 times that of the hexagonal crimp, more stable & more reliable）
- 8 Selector Numbers（Adjustable crimping ranges in different selector number, more convenient for wider applications）
The crimping tool adopts curve propulsion mechanism, its applied force transfers through four curves in the head cavity of the right plier handle to the four indenters. The four intenders do the centripetal linear motion, which makes its front-end teeth crimp the contact to complete the crimping process. The cycle controlled precision ratchet assures the consistency of impression and the crimping quality of wires and contacts.
|Name||Contact drawing||Harting connector model||Harting contact model||Wain connector model||Wain contact model|
|Han D Series（09210073031 09210153001 09210253001）
HAN Q Series（09120053001 09120073001 09120123001）
HAN DD Series（09160243001 09160423001 09160723001）
|09150006104||HD HDD HM HK HQ insert||CDSM -0.37|
Step 1: Prepare the removal tool and find the contact to be taken out
Step 2: Insert the removal tool into the electric connector until it reaches the bottom
Step 3: Push the contact out gently
Step 4: Remove the contact