JRready DRK-RT1 removal tools for DT,DTM,DTP,DRB,DTV,DRCP and STRIKE Connectors, Automotive; Steel; Use with Should Connectors; HD30 Series
Free shipping with 11 pack
DT removal tools are designed to simplify contact removal and field service repair in connectors that utilize a round shoulder contact retention system. They are compact, easy-to-use, and manufactured of heavy duty plastic to remove contacts without damage to the wire, insulation, connector seals, or connector body. The DRK-RT1 is a multi-use tool with a small hook on one end and a small screwdriver on the other.
The removal tool is designed to be used to remove individual solid and stamped/formed (S&F) pin and socket contacts from front-release connectors (such as DT, DTM, DTP, DTV, DRB, DRCP, and STRIKE* connectors).
- Suitable for DT,DTM,DTV,DRB,DRCP and STRIKE* connectors;
- Fit deutsch terminals used in automotive, motorcycles, heavy-duty trucks, construction and agricultural equipment, and some outboard motors;
- Tools specially designed to safely remove wires from terminal blocks without damage;
- Used in the removal of 16# round terminal in DT series connector;
- Small size, easy to carry, can be used outdoors.
The steps to use the removal tool
The remove steps of the socket
1.Place the flat end of the removel tool under the plastic part,then lift it evenly and remove it from the joint.(Note:Do not damage the outer seal)
2.Place the flat end of the removal tool in the snap position on the socket inside the plastic part and slowly lift it up.
3.From the end of the wire,pull the wire and remove the socket.
The remove steps of the pin
1.Rotate the other end of the removal tool with the claws by 90° to hook the plastic piece and pull it stright out of the connector.
2.Place the flat end of the removal tool in the snap position on the socket inside the plastic and slowly lift it up.
3.Pull the wire from the end of the wire and take the pin out.