Get $20 coupon Code Settlement：RT4W44NFEPY3
- 【Technology】: Specially designed indenters which ensure pull-out force and also reduce contact resistanceSuitable for One-hand Operation
- 【Contact information】 Size 12,16,20 ,Numbers Beginning With 0460 (Pin) and 0462 (Socket) Solid Contacts.
- 【Wavy handle design】Increase friction to prevent the sheath from falling off.
- 【Wire Range】:12-22AWG(0.35-4mm²)
- 【Operation】: Suitable for hand-operated operation, light and convenient, easy to carry, outdoor maintenance
·4-indent 8-impression crimping
The crimping tool adopts curve propulsion mechanism, its applied force transfers through four curves in the head cavity of the right plier handle to the four indenters.
The four intenders do the centripetal linear motion, which makes its front-end teeth crimp the contact to complete the crimping process.
The cycle controlled precision ratchet assures the consistency of impression and the crimping quality of wires and contacts.
·8 Selector Numbers
Selector No. (mm²/AWG) Intender Working Diameter mm/INCH
3.0/12# 0.049/1.24 (GO) --0.054/1.37 (NO GO)
2.5/14# 0.045/1.14 (GO) --0.050/1.27 (NO GO)
2.0 0.041/1.04 (GO) --0.046/1.17 (NO GO)
1.5 0.037/0.94 (GO) --0.042/1.07 (NO GO)
1.0/16# 0.033/0.838 (GO) --0.0385/0.978 (NO GO)
0.75/18# 0.030/0.76 (GO) --0.035/0.89 (NO GO)
0.50/20# 0.026/0.66 (GO) --0.031/0.79 (NO GO)
0.35/22# 0.022/0.56 (GO) --0.027/0.69 (NO GO)
·ACT-M202 is widely used for solid contacts (12#，16#，20#)
ACT-M202 is widely used for solid contacts (12#，16#，20#)which have a copper alloy body with nickel plating and a radial crimp type and work with DT, DTM & DTP Series sealed connectors.
These connectors are rugged quality and environmentally sealed connectors that are designed for cable to cable applications within the automotive industry.
1. Insert the contact and prepare the wire through the indenter from the opposite side
2. Squeeze the handles together until ratchet releases. Then the handle will return to its open position automatically