- 【Technology】 Specially designed indenters which ensure pull-out force and also reduce contact resistance
- 【Contact information】 Size 12,16,20, Numbers Beginning With 0460 (Pin) and 0462 (Socket) Solid Contacts.
- 【Wavy handle design】Increase friction to prevent the sheath from falling off.
- 【Wire Range】12-22AWG(0.35-4mm²)
- 【Operation】Suitable for hand-operated operation, light and convenient, easy to carry, outdoor maintenance
ACT-M202 is specially designed for crimping 12#, 16#,20# solid contacts of DT, DTM & DTP Series sealed connectors which are with rugged quality and environmentally sealed, designed for cable to cable applications within the automotive industry.
4-way 8-impression crimping
The cycle controlled precision ratchet assures the consistency of impression and the crimping quality of wires and contacts.
8 Selector Numbers
Selector No. (mm²/AWG) Intender Working Diameter mm/INCH
3.0/12# 0.049/1.24 (GO) --0.054/1.37 (NO GO)
2.5/14# 0.045/1.14 (GO) --0.050/1.27 (NO GO)
2.0 0.041/1.04 (GO) --0.046/1.17 (NO GO)
1.5 0.037/0.94 (GO) --0.042/1.07 (NO GO)
1.0/16# 0.033/0.838 (GO) --0.0385/0.978 (NO GO)
0.75/18# 0.030/0.76 (GO) --0.035/0.89 (NO GO)
0.50/20# 0.026/0.66 (GO) --0.031/0.79 (NO GO)
0.35/22# 0.022/0.56 (GO) --0.027/0.69 (NO GO)
1. Insert the contact and prepare the wire through the indenter from the opposite side
2. Squeeze the handles together until ratchet releases. Then the handle will return to its open position automatically