NEW VERSION DRK-RT1 (DT-RT1)
- [440C material] precision machining, quenching treatment, higher hardness, corrosion resistance
- [DRK-RT1-HOOK] To release Deutsch connectors on numerous vehicle types, Release terminals safely without damaging the vehicle wiring harness or terminal block
- [DRK-RT1-Screwdriver] Can be used to remove the connector or as a daily screwdriver
- [DRK-RT1] Used in the removal of Deutsch DT series connector and AMPSEAL Connector System
- Small size, convenient to carry
The DRK-RT1-HOOK & DRK-RT1-Screwdriver are designed to simplify contact removal and field service repair in connectors that utilize a round shoulder contact retention system. They are compact, easy-to-use, and manufactured of heavy duty plastic to remove contacts without damage to the wire, insulation, connector seals, or connector body.
- Suitable for DT,DTM,DTV,DRB,DRCP and STRIKE* connectors;
- Fit deutsch terminals used in automotive, motorcycles, heavy-duty trucks, construction and agricultural equipment, and some outboard motors;
- Tools specially designed to safely remove wires from terminal blocks without damage;
- Used in the removal of 16# round terminal in DT series connector;
- Small size, easy to carry, can be used outdoors.
The steps to use the removal tool
The remove steps of the socket
1.Place DRK-RT1-Screwdriver under the plastic part,then lift it evenly and remove it from the joint.(Note:Do not damage the outer seal)
2.Place DRK-RT1-Screwdriver in the snap position on the socket inside the plastic part and slowly lift it up.
3.From the end of the wire,pull the wire and remove the socket.
The remove steps of the pin
1.Rotate DRK-RT1-HOOK by 90° to hook the plastic piece and pull it stright out of the connector.
2.Place DRK-RT1-Screwdriver in the snap position on the socket inside the plastic and slowly lift it up.
3.Pull the wire from the end of the wire and take the pin out.