- Applied to the YJQ-W1A(M22520/2-01) AFM8 Hand Crimping Tool or YJQ-W1Q Pneumatic Crimping Tool
- This gage tool kit is necessary to ensure the crimp tool is in proper working status before using or after being used for a certain period of time.
- Accurate identification & replaceable gage pin to prevent misfit of gage pin,convenient to outdoor use
- Please note: This tool is designed according to MIL-SPEC and manufactured by JRready NOT IN QPL & NOT DMC TOOLS.
- Periodic gaging is recommended to insure accurate calibration and performance.
Operate the tool to the fully closed position. Maintain firm hand pressure on the tool handles. Insert the "GO" gage end as shown. The gage must pass freely between the indenter tips
Operate the tool to the fully closed position. Maintain firm hand pressure on the tool handles. Try to insert the "NO-GO" gage end. The "NO-GO" gage may partially enter the indenter opening, but must not pass completely through.
Indenter Working Dia (in/mm)
G213:GO .0130 - NO-GO .0180
G214:GO .0160 - NO-GO .0210
G215:GO .0190 - NO-GO .0240
G216:GO .0220 - NO-GO .0270
G217:GO .0260 - NO-GO .0310
G218:GO .0300 - NO-GO .0350
G219:GO .0340 - NO-GO .0390
G125(M22520/3-1):GO:0.0390 - NO-GO:0.0440
It is important to periodically Gage the Crimp tool by using an Go/No-Go. This step is performed to assure the tool has maintained the settings/tolerances it had when it was manufactured or calibrated.4/8 Indent tools can be easily gaged by selecting the correct Go/No-Go Gage, and following the directions on the gage, and tool instructions